compensation: Based on skills and experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Join a growing team that has shaped on-site digital experiences for clients such as Virginia Tech, Kings Dominion, University of Washington, Crowne Plaza, Wing Zone and the Navy Pier.
Mvix, a leading B2B digital signage software company in the Dulles Technology Corridor has an opening for a Marketing Associate. The ideal candidate will have:
● analytical skills with an interest in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC)
● creative skills with an interest in content marketing and email marketing
The Marketing Associate will be part of a dynamic team of marketing and business development associates and graphic designers. Their ultimate goal of the Marketing Associate is to assist to develop and execute a strategy for demand and lead generation for the company’s SaaS platform.
This role reports to the Marketing Manager.
The candidate will gain extensive B2B experience in different marketing disciplines, including but not limited to content, paid media, communications, operations and analysis, lifecycle nurturing, and brand.
● Develop and execute marketing plans
● Aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
● Assist with scheduling and trafficking of marketing materials for paid campaigns
● Communication to team and management on paid project development, timelines, and results
● Assist to develop and execute a content strategy
● Manage email marketing campaigns
● Develop meaningful metrics that communicate performance results tied to strategic objectives
● Participate in tradeshows and conferences
● Work closely with the other team members to meet strategic goals
● Administrative tasks to support the marketing & creative departments
● A bachelor’s or associates degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related area.
● Ability to work independently and focus on attention to detail.
● Proactive: take initiative and own the projects and tasks assigned to you
● Fast learner: our industry is young and fast-changing. You will be required to keep up with the workload, frequent changes in the industry, and new marketing trends
● Creative: critical and creative thinking to help the team develop unique marketing strategies
● A desire to learn and develop professional skills
● Knowledge of Wordpress, Photoshop, Indesign, and/or HTML is a plus
How can this position help you grow? Proficiency in this position leads to the next step up - Senior B2B Marketing Associate - where team members are exposed to managing larger projects as well as leading junior team members.
Why is Mvix such an exciting place to work? We’ll let our accolades do the talking!
● Listed in the 20 Most Promising Digital Signage Solution Providers of 2018
● Voted Best in Show at InfoComm 2018 and 2017
● Ranked in The 20 Best Companies to Watch in 2017 by Insights Success
● Awarded Best Digital Signage Software by DIGI (2017)
● Acknowledged as one of the 50 Best Workplaces of 2016 by The Silicon Review
● generous PTO, sick leave and holidays
● health and dental insurance
● company-sponsored travel
● ongoing certification opportunities
● competitive 401k match
● flexible hours (no weekend/overnight shifts)
● gym membership
● life insurance
● short-term disability insurance
We also get together for catered lunches, team-building events, town-hall meetings, spontaneous brainstorming sessions, birthdays, anniversaries & other milestone celebrations and happy hours.