compensation: Based on skills and experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Join a growing team that has shaped on-site digital experiences for clients such as Kings Dominion, Virginia Tech, University of Washington Medical Center, Crowne Plaza, Wing Zone and the Navy Pier’s Shoreline Sightseeing.
Mvix, a leading digital signage provider in the Dulles Technology Corridor has created the opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator in our Sterling, VA headquarters.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual with experience and passion for planning campaigns, creating a process and collaborating with multiple teams to meet company objectives.
The Marketing Coordinator will be part of a dynamic team of marketing associates, business development associates, and graphic designers. Their ultimate goal of the Marketing Coordinator is to assist to develop and execute a strategy for demand and lead generation for the company’s SaaS platform.
This role reports to the Marketing Manager.
The candidate will gain extensive B2B experience in different marketing disciplines, including but not limited to content, paid media, communications, operations and analysis, lifecycle nurturing, and brand.
● Assist with the development and execution of marketing campaigns
● Act as a project manager for marketing projects - ownership of the coordination and communication of marketing projects with internal teams and agencies
● Management of a tracking system for marketing campaigns to ensure all details are captured correctly, costs accounted for, delivery to market on time, and follow up reporting received
● Participate in generating new concepts for blog posts, white papers, and social media content
● Manage and report on social media presence
● Manage the press release and case study pipeline
● Update internal communication assets e.g. sales handbook
● Update and maintain internal reports (e.g. leads, case studies, etc)
● Help managing the marketing collateral library
● Help organize the marketing calendar for events and activities
● Provide operational support for the marketing and business development teams for time-sensitive needs, such as event coordination, providing materials, and other activities that assist them in their opportunity pursuits.
● Administrative tasks to support the marketing & business development departments
● High school diploma required; an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a concentration in Marketing or Communications preferred
● Passionate: A strong desire & passion to start a career in Business (Marketing, Sales, etc)
● Proactive: take initiative and own the projects and tasks assigned to you
● Fast learner: our industry is young and fast-changing. You will be required to keep up with the workload, frequent changes in the industry, and new marketing trends
● Creative: critical and creative thinking to help the team develop unique marketing strategies
● A desire to learn and develop professional skills
● Knowledge of Wordpress, Photoshop, Indesign, and/or HTML is a PLUS
How can this position help you grow? Proficiency in this position leads to the next step up - Senior Marketing Associate - where team members are exposed to managing larger marketing projects as well as leading junior team members.
Why is Mvix such an exciting place to work? We’ll let our accolades do the talking!
● Ranked in The 20 Best Companies to Watch in 2017 by Insights Success
● Acknowledged as one of the 50 Best Workplaces of 2016 by The Silicon Review
● Voted Best in Show at InfoComm 2017
● Awarded Best Digital Signage Software by DIGI (2017)
● generous PTO, sick leave and holidays
● health and dental insurance
● company-sponsored travel
● ongoing certification opportunities
● competitive 401k match
● flexible hours (no weekend/overnight shifts)
● gym membership reimbursement
● company-funded professional development
● life insurance
● short-term disability insurance
We also get together for catered lunches, team-building events, town-hall meetings, spontaneous brainstorming sessions, birthdays, anniversaries & other milestone celebrations and happy hours.