Altai System creates the leading Association Management Software using the World’s most powerful Business Platform, the Microsoft Business Platform for Associations. Our Business Platform allows organizations to simplify their daily processes and it allows you to live your work life free of hassles and restrictions.
QR Code Link to This Post
As the Director of Product Marketing, you will be highly ingrained into our product development cycle from inception to ensure that you provide early insights to the product team as they plan so you can become an expert on our product features and differentiation. You will be measured on your ability to influence demand and happiness with the product as measured through marketing Qualified leads handed off to the sales team. This is a high-visibility role for a product leader to drive new initiatives and be the bridge between product, marketing, and sales. This is an exciting role that requires someone who can think differently, wants to live outside the “box”, who is not afraid to be bold and is a data driven decision maker. You’re a rock star who understand the power of simplicity.
Objectives of this Role
• Assist in the development of the Altai’s Product strategy
• Assist in the development and implementation of the Altai’s brand strategy
• Create “Make Sense” journeys that walk different personas thru their navigation of solutions available to their organization
• Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
• Develop and prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
• Support marketing efforts for the development and execution of marketing initiatives, including increasing content and engagement on Altai’s user group site Base Camp.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
• Create aircover for the sales team
• Creating and executing marketing plans and strategies by assembling and analyzing buyer personas, setting objectives, planning and organizing presentations, and updating calendars
• Creating and executing on strategic marketing campaigns and initiatives
• Assist in communicating campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales team
• Assist in planning and managing meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists
• Maintain a directory and inventory of marketing materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
• Continually research new sources and update CRM with prospective customer data
Skills and Qualifications
• Creative, out of the box thinker
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field
• Past work experience as a product marketing coordinator or similar role
• Highly motivated, self-starter. You want to dig in. You love this stuff!
• Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
• Experience using data analytics software
• Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
• Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite
• Working knowledge of Web design and email marketing software
• Deep familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools