2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 (ZX1000MEF) with OEM detachable Hard Saddlebags included.
18,437 Miles (and still ridden when the chance arises). Will serve any future owner reliably for many, many more.
Per a review from CycleWorld (https://www.cycleworld.com/sport-rider/sportbikes/2014-kawasaki-ninja-1000-review-gentlemans-ninja-part-ii/)
“In a nutshell, the changes include a subtly massaged powerplant for improved low-end/midrange power and torque, taller sixth gear, new electronics with traction control and power modes, monoblock radial-mount calipers and ABS as standard for enhanced braking capabilities, remote rear spring preload adjuster, plus a new subframe with built-in compatibility for new Kawasaki Genuine Accessory hard luggage.”
Freshly state-inspected, zero issues. Clutch & throttle cables re-lubed, Chain adjusted and regularly lubed. Battery charged via Battery Tender (pre-wired). All hoses inspected and zero leaks. Strong brakes and smooth engine.
• New Tires: Michelin Pilot Road 5 Rear + Michelin Pilot Road 4 Front. The best combo out there for longevity, handling, and grip
• Gets about 40mpg
• OEM Fully adjustable suspension
• OEM Hardbags- SINGLE key system- just one key to remove/add/open/close bags, and start the bike. (The 2 original bike keys are included and both work this way)
• ABS- Anti-Lock Brakes
• Aftermarket Gear Indicator through Speed-O-Healer
• OEM Fuel indicator and Traction Control Modes
• OEM 3-Position Adjustable Windscreen
• Folding Mirrors for easy storage- no adjustment needed, just pop back out into place
• Yoshimura Fender Eliminator
Only very minor marks over the years of commuting. Never been down. Garage Kept. Single Owner. Clean Title in-hand. Test rides OK with cash-in-hand and valid motorcycle license.
Only selling to make room in my garage, I have a few bikes for sale! Thanks for looking!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers