2019 BMW S1000R available! - $14,950 (Leesburg, VA)
2019 bmw s1000r
VIN: WB10D6206KZ762460 condition: excellent engine displacement (CC): 999 fuel: gas odometer: 4967 paint color: black street legal title status: clean transmission: manual type: sport bike
QR Code Link to This Post
I bought this BMW S1000R new in May 2019 because of its versatility. I used it to commute to work, have some fun in the twisties and even enjoyed a couple of track days. It is a great bike for all three purposes. Here are some details:
• 4967 miles
• Full Service History
• Purchased new with premium package (ABS, driving modes pro, heated grips, shift assist, cruise control, etc.)
• Fully protected and track-ready with numerous, practical mods (described below; no engine mods)
• Dunlop Q3 Plus front and rear tires installed about 500 miles ago
• CRG RC2 clutch and braker levers installed (HUGE improvement over stock levers).
• 2 keys
• Owner has title
• Price - $14,950 (includes mods in description – can negotiate out to adjust price)
The bike has numerous modifications, all practical and mostly for protecting the bike, including:
• R&G mods – frame and front & rear axle sliders, radiator and oil cooler guards, water pump, crank case, alternator & clutch covers, lever guards (clutch & brake), fender eliminator, hexagonal exhaust protector, and steering stem nut cap.
• Puig mods – naked new generation windscreen and racing foot pegs & mounts.
• The bike also comes with SW-MOTECH mirror wideners, an EKLIPES EK1-110B USB charging system and Pit Bull 8mm spools (the correct Pit Bull rear stand also for sale if interested).
• A Stompgrip Tank Pad with Adhesion Promoter Kit is also included (not installed, buyer can if desired). A few other mods are also for sale if the buyer is interested.
Why am I selling the bike? My personal goals have changed. I am planning to do a number of long touring rides across various parts of the country over the next few years, so I am purchasing a different type of bike. The S1000R is a fantastic motorcycle! The buyer will not be disappointed.
In the 1.5 years that I have owned the motorcycle, I have taken exceptionally good care of it. It has been on the track two times with no events or issues. In full disclosure, the bike has been dropped three times, all while moving less than 5 mph as I was practicing slow speed maneuvers and with full bike protection already installed. This bike is primed for enjoying street or track riding and needs nothing else but a motivated and capable rider/owner.
Those interested can reach me via a reply to this posting. I will respond quickly with my phone number so I can address any questions you have.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers