condition: excellent delivery available engine displacement (CC): 903 fuel: gas odometer: 9760 paint color: blue street legal title status: clean transmission: manual type: cruiser
QR Code Link to This Post
Beautifully maintained, Less than 10k miles, never dropped, highly upgraded 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan VN900B Classic. $4500 OBO.
For Sale in time for the Summer! Snag a bike that performs beautifully, handles great, and is reliable/easy to maintain and sounds GREAT. Cheap to insure, ride it for many many years and enjoy the good life. Perfect for both new or experienced riders.
Available to see/demo in Vienna, VA. Seller can deliver reasonable distance to buyer after sale complete.
Bike is the product of years of upgrades and optimizations by a Mechanical Engineer. Probably the best performing mid-weight cruiser you’re likely to see. Started as bone stock, but now features:
1. Vance and Hines straight pipes – sound great
2. Glasspack baffles for V&H pipes – gives it a great, throaty tenor to exhaust
a. Also comes with stock V&H helical baffles if you want a louder metallic note.
3. Cobra Powerflo Ram Air Intake system with K&N filter installed – significant HP boost
4. Cobra Fi2000R Closed Loop Fuel Controller – optimizes fuel metering with every start, really squeezes every drop of power out of it, and no backfires with the V&H headers.
5. Baron front and Rear Pulleys – added to accommodate all the new power from the mods, no more reaching for another gear!
6. Battery Tender remote leads already installed – keep your bike happy when it’s parked, never a dead battery
7. Memphis Shades “Memphis Slim” sportster classic windscreen – quick detach mount, wool lined no-scratch carrying bag – best of all worlds. Ride comfortable 4 seasons!
8. Viking rigid frame leather saddlebags – lockable, carry your gear with you
9. Cobra Freeway Bars/Highway Pegs – stretch out and enjoy the ride
1. Kryptonite disc lock
3. Helmet Lock on frame
4. Kickstand Plate
5. Battery Tender
6. All original OEM hardware – keep as spare, revert to stock, or sell on ebay
a. Full Exhaust system
b. Original airbox
c. Front/rear pullies
Reason for selling – I LOVE this bike, but after I got my dream bike project rolling (1997 Honda Valkyrie – The Beast) I just don’t ride it much anymore. Too nice a bike to just sit – someone else should take her and have a blast! Just Add Helmet, and you’re off!
Please feel free to message seller if you have any questions or want to take a look at it.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers