DIGITAL WIDE FORMAT SIGNS –Print Production Tech (Alexandria, VA)
compensation: Competitive compensation and benefits package. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are actively seeking experienced Print Production Tech for our large format digital print department. Ideal candidate must possess solid background in all aspects of large format graphics and signage along with a positive attitude, great organizational skills and strong hands on skill set.
We are a busy, growing Metropolitan Washington D.C. based digital wide format sign company with over 30 years of experience. We specialize in digital print graphics and signage. We design, manufacture and install a wide assortment of wide format signs and graphics using state of the art digital print technology. Our products include direct print signage, banners, dimensional and ADA signs, vehicle wraps, wall murals, window graphics and more. Our clients are a cross section of the business community to include both large and small businesses and organizations both on a local and national level.
Qualifications and Duties:
• Print Production Tech is responsible for all aspects of the physical print production workflow, coordination of labor and materials, hands-on print production and quality control.
• 2+ years' experience in large format digital print and sign production for commercial sign company or printer required.
• Proven ability using large format digital printers and equipment to include flatbed, roll to roll, vinyl plotters, laminators and routers.
• Proven ability using RIP software such as Onyx
• Knowledgeable regarding industry substrates and films
• Proven multi-tasking ability and attention to detail
Compensation and Benefits
• Very competitive compensation and benefits package
• Paid vacation and sick leave, holidays
• Paid Healthcare, Dental and Eye care
• Performance bonus potential
• Annual reviews
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers