Marketing E Commerce Social Media Manager (Alexandria)
1114 king st near Henry
compensation: Job Details - Work from home whenever possible . - Independent part time compensation: Tell us about your hourly rate requirements employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Who We Are
- Start Up online, but with a “ storied “ local brick and mortar Men’s Clothing store, still !
With vast information knowledge, on the art & science of men’s wear.
- Square Space Ecommerce Website
- Website maintenance & optimization
- Mass email marketing using Constant Contact. Create email campaigns for day-to-day offerings,
promotions, events and special projects.
- Social media campaign and management. By both pictures and videos To help putting educational content, plus monitoring and engagement.
- Social media shop
- Product photography and editing
- Search engine optimization.
Who we are looking for
- Creative and experienced Square Space web designer
- Ability to meet deadlines and have great follow through
- You will be as involved as you would like to be, to present your ideas and inputs. innovative ideas for email marketing and social media are counted,upon.
- You have mastered your tools so that you can produce top-quality work quickly and efficiently
- You are responsive and accountable
- You can take direction and deliver creative design that matches our brand on a highly professional level
- 2 years experience or more on ecommerce web design, email design, and social media marketing and
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in design
- Access to the full Adobe Creative Suite with expert status in Photoshop. Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Highly motivated, detail oriented and creative Graphic Designer
- Innovation and attention to detail are crucial in this role
- Ability to do product photography operate a camera and photo editing skill is required
- Strong understanding of design principles, excellent visual design skills and technical knowledge
- Excellent portfolio, demonstrating the spectrum of your design work
- Extremely detail oriented with high quality/accuracy and proofreading skills.
- Strong organizational skills to set priorities and manage time.
- Ability to take constructive criticism and change direction when needed.
- Be able to work independently and disciplined enough to stay productive during the time on the clock
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers