Photo Booth Specialist (Arlington / DC / Maryland)
compensation: $20/hr employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Party Favor Photo needs booth operators!
This is a fun, unique, part-time independent contractor position that pays well and will provide the opportunity to develop your interpersonal skills, meet thousands of new people and experience incredible events at amazing venues. We provide photo booth rentals for weddings and special events throughout the DC Metro area.
Your job would include transporting the photo booth to and from events, setting up and tending to the booth for the duration of each event, and then returning the booth to our office. You would typically work (autonomously) anywhere from 4- 8 hours a couple times a week and the pay depends on your skill level and time commitment, plus an occasional tip from the event host. You will also be paid during training, which usually only takes a single event.
We are looking for responsible, fun, engaging, and creative people. Our company has built a stellar reputation with clients and other industry professionals and we expect you to represent us proudly. We take our fun seriously! If you think you have what it takes, please read on.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and qualifications:
- You live in the DC, NOVA area. This is where you'll pick up and drop off equipment before and after events.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- You have your own car.
- You have a professional mindset, but you are friendly and outgoing. You have no trouble engaging people in conversation.
- You are self-motivated and dependable. You absolutely cannot call in sick to an event or show up even a few minutes late.
- You have experience with computers and/or the ability to learn basic technical skills easily.
- You have a smartphone with photo and texting capabilities. You have a home computer with internet.
- Good Driving Record and no criminal history.
Get started getting paid this Saturday training on the job!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers