Our employees create a remarkable experience for our clients with their consistent dedication to exquisite craftsmanship, hard work and communication. As one of the Top 100 Companies to Work For, we hold ourselves to the highest standards in providing a great experience for our employees as well as our clients. Thank you for your interest in joining the Sun Design Team.
Sun Design has an exciting new opening for an Interior Designer to join our team! This person is a valuable member of a unique team that is on a mission to deliver WOW through service. We need a team player who puts customer service first, works well with others, and respects the process we follow to get the job done. We appreciate flexibility, a great attitude, and a good sense of humor. Excellent interpersonal communication skills are required.
The Interior Designer is accountable to the Design Team Manager, but receives direction and is directly supervised by his/her team leader.
Assist clients with all selections during Design Reviews, On-Site visits, and Showroom visits – coordinating outside meetings with clients and vendors
• Understanding budget as it relates to Selections – making client aware of any selections outside of range
• Extensive Knowledge of plumbing fixtures, tile, countertop materials, cabinet wood stains and door styles, hardware, lighting fixtures and paint
• Visits to show rooms w/clients (tile, plumbing, and granite)
• Build relationships with vendors through meetings/networking
• Completing Allowances, Options & Selections (AOS) for Contract in CRM
• PowerPoint presentation creation and updates (DR1-DR6) – ensuring a cohesive and complete look
• Special order quotes (cabinet hardware, tile, plumbing, and granite) – some items to be ordered by the Interior Designer
• Tile Layouts & Calculations – renderings when necessary to aid in visualization
Compensation based on experience.
• Competitive wage
• Medical, dental, and vision plans
• Open Book Management
• Diverse atmosphere
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Retirement plan
• Plus, group bonus
Please reply with resume and salary requirements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers