Seeking a Part-Time Design Assistant, starting 15-20 hours a week. Students and recent grads are encouraged to apply!
QR Code Link to This Post
- Prepare sketches and documentation for client presentation, via AutoCAD & PowerPoint.
- Attend project meetings both on and offsite as needed to ensure complete and accurate understanding of scope of project as well as any and all tasks and responsibilities associated with completing project.
- Assist with client communication, via e-mail, phone, and in-person meetings.
- Source within wholesale vendors while being aware of budgets and other drivers for specific projects – this includes all facets of interiors -- lighting, flooring, furniture, fabrics, vendors, etc.
- Space planning – includes, but not limited to elevations, creating architectural details such as built-ins, wall paneling, etc.
- Assist Principal & other employees with the following duties necessary to successfully complete projects.
- Contribute to a tidy and collaborative in-office working environment
- Have a track record and continues to demonstrate the highest level of professional integrity by taking pride, ownership, and responsibility for own work as well as team member’s work. Will set high expectations for self and team.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, 2D only. 3D capabilities is a plus but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of proficiency in Windows-based computing and Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must possess and maintain reliable transportation.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Must be deadline and detail-oriented, while having the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent research and problem-solving skills.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to grow with a small business.
In your response, please let me know at what pay you will be comfortable starting.
Office building is not wheel-chair accessible.