Hardhits Embroidery and Screen-Printing is seeking someone to join our team part time! We are a rapidly growing custom apparel provider in the Northern Virginia area currently looking for a Graphic Designer/ Office Assistant to work in our showroom part time with the potential to turn into full time. Shop hours are Monday through Friday, 9 AM- 5 PM.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Answering phones and emails and taking detailed messages
• Creating designs and mockups quickly and efficiently based on client’s requests
• Building and maintaining online webstores via OrderMyGear platform
• Assisting in making sales and processing new orders
• Receiving and entering payments into QuickBooks
• Scheduling orders into the Calendar
• Maintaining consistent communication with clients and co-workers
• Filing and organizing paperwork
• Managing office supplies and maintaining an organized work environment
• Taking new orders from the sales desk to the appropriate production area
• Preparing outgoing orders to be picked up or to be shipped out with UPS
• Assisting in other areas of the shop if necessary: Checking in new orders, folding shirts, assisting in embroidery, etc.
• 1 to 2 years professional experience. Less experience may be accepted on a case by case basis. Sales/Customer service experience is a plus.
• Knowledge of and experience in Adobe Creative programs, Specifically, Adobe Illustrator.
• Knowledge of and/or experience in Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, and basic bookkeeping software programs
• Previous graphic design work and/or training.
• Design portfolio / samples of previous design work will be reviewed.
• Ability to multi-task efficiently and maintain a positive attitude.
. *** Healthcare benefits offered for full-time employees***
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers