Position: Instructional Designer
QR Code Link to This Post
Location: Tysons/McLean/Vienna, VA
Status: Freelance / Contract
Estimated Duration: 6+ Months
Starts: Interviewing Now
Rate: Up to $45/HR DOE
A client in McLean, Va is looking for an Instructional Designer to join their team, onsite, 40 hours/week for at least 6 month with an option to extend.
This role is 85% design and 15% strategic and change management initiative focused.
Instructional Designer Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key business stakeholders, subject matter experts, vendors and the corporate L&D team to drive instructional design and content development practices
- Recommend and develop learning solution documentation and execution plans for courses and activities (e.g., storyboards, job aids, design plan documents).
- Consult with stakeholders to gather requirements and document concepts, processes, and related tasks
- Draft scripts, narration, text and other content for learning solutions
- Develop documentation regarding requirements
- Incorporate media components (e.g., videos, images, animations or interactive elements) into learning products (e.g., traditional classroom, synchronous and asynchronous online training, web based training, games and simulations, structured on-the-job training, intelligent tutoring systems, job aids, testing, instructional videos)
Instructional Designer Qualifications:
- 5+ years of learning and development experience
- Must be proficient in elearning software such as Camtasia, Captivate, Blackboard, or similar
- Experience supporting IT
- Comfortable meeting with team to identify needs around learning and change management
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing training materials and content to include creating instructor-led materials, online/e-learning modules, job aids, online tutorials, multimedia products (video, graphic, audio), and other training materials
- Prior “Big 4” consulting firm experience a HUGE plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.