QR Code Link to This Post
- Receives, inspects, folds, and counts printed garments from end of conveyor at completion of curing process.
- Responsible for accurate counting and packaging of completed jobs.
- Standard hours are 8am-4pm.
- Position is open immediately with starting wage of $13/hr. Rapid advancement and career growth opportunities available.
- Obtain and sort printed product.
- Verify quantity to be packed from customer order.
- Select proper size carton for packaging finished goods.
- Operate and maintain packaging equipment necessary to pack merchandise.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area and equipment.
- High school diploma or GED
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- This job requires physical stamina and hustle.
- You will be on your feet all day in a warehouse/production setting.
- Must be able to lift boxes up to 60 pounds.