compensation: Compensation: Negotiable, based on experience and references employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Sundog is seeking screen printers/press operators. We produce top quality custom apparel for our customers both locally and nationally. We are specifically looking for screen printers with experience but are always looking qualified people in the textile area, Embroider & Screen Printers.
Who we are looking for:
Dedicated, detail oriented people for production in a fast paced environment.
• Trainable, willing to learn and be taught the latest in screen printing technology
• Able to operate automatic screen printing equipment (M&R)
• Strong work ethic
• Good working knowledge of basic printing techniques
• Ability to stand for long periods of time, 8 hours or longer each day
• Ability to lift 50 lbs
• Punctual, on time every day
• Responsible, finishing days requirements
• Positive Attitude
• Problem solving, ability to predict and prevent errors
• Training will be provided on all aspects of printing
Answers to all the following questions will benefit you in consideration for the position:
1. Brief Description about you
2. Why should you be considered for the position?
3. Availability to start
4. Desired Hourly Rate
5. If claiming experience – Supply references
Respond to ad with a resume.
Different shifts available.
Please no phone calls or walk-ins all communication will be over e-mail until a formal face to face interview date is set.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers