LABOR TRUSS ASSEMBLERS NEEDED (Fredericksburg, VA)
QR Code Link to This Post
Role and Responsibilities:
Assembles wood roof and/or floor trusses by performing one or more repetitive jobs on an assembly line, positioning lumber and plates, aligned within a designated form as represented by a model truss, while working
• Safely, Productively, and with Focus, Teamwork, Integrity & Honesty
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Communicate effectively
• Learn job tasks & assume greater responsibilities over time
• Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
• Perform assembly tasks as required
• Basic Math skills
• Must be able to pass a background and drug screening
$13.50/hour, or more, based on prior truss building experience; $.50 shift differential, plus bonuses. Benefit package includes: Health/Dental & Life Insurance, Vision Discount, Company 401(k), and Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off.
Applications Accepted By:
Trussway Manufacturing, LLC.
11540 Shannon Dr., Fredericksburg, VA 22408
Trussway provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status.