ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for the final testing of desktop and notebook systems after Burn-in process.
• Conduct visual inspection, operating system, and hardware functionality inspections of product as specified in custom work instructions, BC and final test procedure.
• Check to ensure product quality is up to standards or exceeds
• Verify birth certificate is in accordance with the product
• Test operating system and additional software to ensure proper installation and functioning
• Verify birth certificate and check product to ensure that all hardware and software has been properly installed
• Prepare product for packaging
• Additional tasks may be assigned as needed.
• Provide technical assistance as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
• High school diploma/G.E.D OR 1+ years in similar position
• Experience and knowledge using PC
• Ability to read, understand, communicate and comprehend the English language
• Ability to understand birth certificate and recognize various products pertaining to B.C.
• Should be able to lift 40 Lbs without any assistance and remember to ask for assistance for heavy & large loads.
• Must be able to stand or sit for 3 hours depending on the assigned task
• Able to utilize hand tools or electric screw drivers in the course of daily activities
• Ability to pass ESD certification exam with within 30 days
• Must be able to work overtime on short notice as required by the company to maintain production goals
• Positive attitude and team player
• 1+years relevant work experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers