NOW HIRING! PAID TRAINING - STARING AT $17 P/H - COMPANY TRUCK! (Manassas, VA)
compensation: No Experience = $17.00/hr employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
LOOKING FOR A CHANGE? WANT TO WORK WITH THE BEST?
UtiliQuest is now hiring inexperienced/experienced Utility Line Locators AND those wishing to start a new career throughout Northern Virginia area.
UtiliQuest, a leading provider of Damage Prevention Services, is searching for career-focused motivated individuals to locate underground utilities! We are seeking candidates for Utility Line Locator positions located throughout Northern, VA .
No experience is required. Training is paid. We welcome those with Utility Locating or related experience. We welcome Military Veterans.
You can visit this job posting directly (For Immediate Consideration):
- Starting pay at $17.00 per hour (for candidates with no locating experience)!
- Excellent company benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement)!
- 100% paid training!
- A company truck!
- Access to state of the art innovative technology!
- Premium Pay for On-Call work!
- Safety boots!
BENEFITS (UtiliQuest offers a competitive compensation and benefits package):
- Medical/Prescription Plans
- Dental Plans
- Group Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan - 401(K)
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance - Life and AD&D insurance at group rates
- Company Discounts
- Legal Services Insurance - Access to legal professionals at favorable rates
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Valid Driver's License
- Basic Computer, Reading, Writing and Math Skills (will be using a computer most of the workday)
- GED or HS Diploma
- Ability to work weekends, on call and overtime.
- Acceptable driving record with no DUIs within the past three years.
- Random and Pre-employment drug screens.
- Must successfully pass a Pre-employment drug screen and background checks. Upon employment, will be subject to random drug testing in compliance with federal, state and company guidelines
Join a team that has a strong reputation for quality underground utility damage prevention!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers