PGS Worldwide is actively seeking three skilled Soldering Technicians to support spacecraft hardware manufacturing on the 2nd shift in Dulles , VA. This is an initial 6-month contract-to-hire opportunity and I will respond immediately to all qualified candidates.
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Duties of a Soldering Technician:
•Perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/ or mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies such as modules, boards, and cables
•Make continuity checks on work in process and completed
•Understand quality specifications
•May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and sub-assemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions
•Work from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand tools and fixtures
• Notify team leader or supervisor of any problems that may be causing a delay in production schedule or possible quality defects.
• May require working with adhesives, chemical cleaners, coating materials and other commonly used chemicals used in manufacturing.
• High School Diploma or GED and 2 years additional education and/or related experience.
• Must have intermediate computer skills.
• Must have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Must have the ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
• Must have good attention to details.
Job ID: 10130754