QR Code Link to This Post
International non-profit is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide high level administrative support. The role requires a high level of initiative, problem solving, confidentiality, and personal judgement to handle both written and verbal communications with all level of staff and vendors.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Serving as the primary point of contact for charities to assist with the application process and general questions about services
- Managing meeting schedules, preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, and making travel arrangements
- Maintains databases and grants management systems that assist with charity vetting and grant processing.
- Preparing presentations and reports for the team
- Working with internal teams to complete proposals for the team
- Conducting research and handling information requests
- Managing vendors, reports, and other tasks as assigned
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant:
- 1 to 2 years of administrative experience (recent college grads welcome to apply)
- Ability to show initiative, understanding of complex issues, and confidentiality
- Highly proficient in the use of email, spreadsheets, word processing and presentation software
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
Job Type: Full-time