Primary duties include lockbox and credit card processing and documentation, responding to customers and resolving issues within the membership and credentialing departments. This position performs a wide range of duties helping ensure the integrity of transactional data for both the NSPE (netFORUM) and NICET (Brightlink) database systems.
• A degree in Accounting, Business, or Information Systems with at least two years of accounting or membership database experience in an association or not-for-profit organization, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience with accounting practices as related to database administration, netFORUM experience preferred, and the reconciliation of issues evolving from day to day business operations.
• Strong Excel skills and the ability to manipulate, analyze and report on data.
• Must be a quick learner with keen attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
• Strong communication and customer service skills.
• The ability to work both independently and with team members to support the priorities of the department.
• Process daily lockbox deposits and reconcile daily with the Association Management System (netForum) and credentialing system (Clarus) to all aspects of the banking lockboxes (Bank of America and SunTrust/Truist) and merchant accounts (SAGE)
• Assist with monthly closing and reports.
• Communicate with customers via phone and email
• Provide analysis as needed.
• Assist in generating and sending out invoices
• Be fully cross trained in the daily and weekly functional activities of the customer service representatives and be capable of assisting both during periods of heavy workloads or filling in during absences.
• Comply with financial policies, maintain accurate and organized records, and file reports in a timely manner.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities