compensation: Salary: $40,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Non-profit focused on international giving is seeking a Validation Associate to support their Grants team. You will be responsible for communicating with charity organizations to facilitate the completion of eligibility applications and validation of grantee organizations by performing the following duties.
Responsibilities of the Validation Associate include:
- Corresponds with charities to assist them with the application process and with general questions about services.
- Maintains databases and grants management systems that assist with charity vetting and grant processing.
- Maintains knowledge of US and foreign regulations that govern donor advised funds and international grantmaking.
- Handles sensitive information regularly in compliance with organizational protocols.
- Reviews low-risk country and US grantee applications, in conjunction with organization's policies and procedures, and evaluates and designates risk level of grantees.
- Maintains knowledge of, and puts into practice, anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing practices and regulations.
Ideal candidate will have 1-2 years+ of administrative support, international experience (Peace Corps, foreign language/service, travel, etc.) and an interest in development, corporate social responsibility, and/or charitable giving. Bachelor's degree required with 1-2 years of administrative or data/research experience. Must have excellent attention to detail and should be comfortable handling large sets of data and information.
This is an entry level position for someone looking to gain professional experience in a mission-oriented non-profit office setting! $40K full-time with amazing benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers