compensation: competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits package to include tuition reimbursement and professional development employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHERS NEEDED
PHILLIPS Programs Schools are seeking Special Education Teachers at campuses in both Maryland and Virginia. PHILLIPS Schools are Blue Ribbon private special education day schools for children with learning and behavioral differences.
Our students require committed and dedicated staff that want to work in a supportive, collaborative and dynamic environment. This is a place where you can see and make a difference in the lives of children and families.
If you are serious about applying, you should have the following:
• Maryland or Virginia Special Education license or willing to pursue licensure immediately
• Have demonstrated experience with students with Autism and social and emotional needs in a school setting preferred
• Hold a BA degree
• Have experience working in the special needs environment (learning and behavioral needs)
• Have a passion and dedication to students and the classroom
• Enjoy working with a team
• Great references from previous employers
In return we offer a comprehensive benefit package and competitive salaries to include tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities.
If you feel you qualify and can show proven history with our type of population, please quickly send us your cover letter and resume to:
WEBSITE APPLICATION: www.phillipsprograms.org under Career Section
7010 Braddock Road
Annandale, VA 22003
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers