compensation: Salary Commensurate with Experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Center for Excellence in Education (CEE) at Tyson's Corner location is seeking a Communications Manager with skills in multiple areas of communication. This is a part-time (24 hrs/wk) position.
• Execute all external engagement and communications activities for 35 year-old nonprofit organization and its multiple programs, including newsletter, annual report, website, and presentations.
• Write and distribute news releases to local, national and international media
• Create and distribute social media content to grow stakeholder support
• Design, write and publish creative communications for web, print and mass mail that persuade, compel and motivate action (online and offline)
• Edit videos to create compelling stories and educational content; upload online
• Exceptional writing skills, including persuasive communications, news alerts, email, newsletters, fundraising letters, social media, and web content
• Proficient in MS Office and web applications
• Layout and design experience in Adobe or Publisher
• Video editing experience in Adobe or Final Cut
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers