compensation: Salary commensurate with experience employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
The Center for Excellence in Education (CEE), an internationally renowned education non-profit in the Tysons Corner area, seeks a Program Coordinator to assist in the implementation of the Teacher Enrichment Program (TEP) for rural and urban middle and high school STEM teachers. TEP was launched in 2012 to connect underserved teachers with leading experts from industry and academia to explore cutting-edge research and development and to make meaningful professional links with direct benefits for them and their students.
• Manage all contact lists
• Update content on program website
• Manage program resource website, including: event videos and presentations, resources for teachers, and maintaining web links to resources
• Create and prepare event materials
• Assist in background research (hosting sites, catering options, potential speakers, industry association chapters, etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree in Education or in STEM subject a plus
• Strong attention to detail
• Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to work independently & manage multiple tasks
• Familiarity with online social networks and website content management platforms
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a full-time position starting immediately. Wages will be commensurate with experience. Flexible hours between 7:30am and 7:00pm Monday – Friday. More information about CEE & TEP may be found at www.cee.org.
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers