PHILLIPS Programs, winner of the Washington Post Non-Profit Management award, is the place to be! PHILLIPS Programs is a well-established private, non-profit organization serving children and adolescents with complex developmental needs and their families through special education day programs, career education programs and in-home and community based counseling services.
We are currently seeking a full time BCBA for Family Partners, our award winning home and community based program. PHILLIPS Family Partners is a nationally recognized initiative named by the Center for the Study of Social Policy for helping Youth Thrive. Family Partners helps families grow together by offering home and community-based counseling and behavior therapy, as well as family education and education advocacy services.
Working in collaboration with a skilled team of colleagues, the BCBA will help with continuing the success of our program. Our in-home services provide support to children with autism and/or other related developmental disabilities, as well as their families.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct ongoing and initial assessments
• Develop and facilitate behavioral programs
• Provide ABA services to child and family in the home setting
• Quality training and consultation with families
• Provide supervision for ABA therapists and RBT's
• Must possess Board Certified Behavior Analyst Certification (BCBA)
• Must be an LBA in the state of Virginia or willing to register with the state of Virginia to obtain licensure as an LBA within 30 days of hire date
• A Master's Degree in Behavior Analysis or related field
• Knowledge of behavior interventions and parent training
• A minimum of 2+ years of experience in Applied Behavior Analysis
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team
• Excellent writing and communication skills'
• Flexible schedule
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive salary based on experience & Sign on Bonus!
• Paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave
• Medical, Dental, and vision packages
• Employee Life Insurance
• Long term disability and supplementary insurance plans
• Flexible Spending Program
• Professional and tuition reimbursement
• Mileage Reimbursement
If you are interested in working with PHILLIPS, please send your resume to: