compensation: based on experience employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Perform routine front office, clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers.
- excellent communications skills
- ability to multi-task and learn
- college degree or related experience is a plus
• Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
• Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
• Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
• Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
• Mail newsletters, promotional material, and other information.
• Maintain scheduling and event calendars; company's backup system.
• Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
• Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
• Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
• Take dictation in shorthand or by machine, and transcribe information; fast typing
• Collect and disburse funds from cash accounts, and keep records of collections and disbursements.
• Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
• Coordinate for other employees
• Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information both internally and with other organizations.
• Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
• Coordinate internal and external deadlines
• Maintain CRM and internal task management systems
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers