compensation: A salary range $35,000 to $50,000 based on your qualifications with opportunities for bonuses and commissions • Health and dental Insurance employment type: full-time telecommuting ok
QR Code Link to This Post
We are an independent agency primarily representing Nationwide Insurance and we are located in the Springfield section of Alexandria, VA. We have been in business for over 25 years and have recently acquired the agency of a retiring agent and need a qualified professional to help service our expanding agency.
We are looking for a Licensed Property & Casualty agent who is friendly and helpful with good sales and interpersonal skills to join our small growing agency team. A familiarity with Nationwide or EZ Lynx Management system is a plus. Bilingual (Spanish/English) speaker is preferred.
• A salary range $35,000 to $50,000 based on your qualifications with opportunities for bonuses and commissions
• Health and dental Insurance
• Opportunity to work from home in the future
• Six months or more of prior experience in an insurance related field, required
• High School diploma or GED required
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must be able to provide proof of automobile insurance
• P&C license required
• Familiarity with Nationwide and/or the EZ Lynx management system preferred
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) is preferred
• Assess customer needs and advise clients on insurance coverage and personal protection options.
• Provide quality quotations, pricing, and required information to new prospects and complete the sales process per company policy and procedure.
• Maintain strong knowledge of all products, pricing, and policy features available for sale.
• Complete and maintain training for all products offered by Nationwide and other insurance partners (i.e. auto, roadside, hospital indemnity, motorcycle, commercial and home/renters)
• Prepare quotes on customer change requests to their current policies.
• Respond to all customer inquiries and complaints. Request any missing or required information from customers and follow up for that information.
• Conduct daily customer payment reminder calls.
• Follow-up routinely with customers on all open or unresolved issues including calling lapsed policy and policy renewal customers.
• Answer the telephone in a prompt, professional and courteous manner.
• Take / receive customer payments in office and over the phone.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers