Swing’s Coffee Roasters is an old-school coffee roaster with a progressive approach toward all things coffee. Located in the Washington DC area, Swing’s is a wholesale coffee roaster operating retail coffeebars in DC and Alexandria, VA. We are comprised of a dedicated team of coffee professionals who embrace coffee culture and appreciate the path that was forged by others to get us here.
Swing’s is seeking a Wholesale Office Manager to join our coffee-fueled team, working out of our Alexandria, VA roastery. The overall function of this position is to manage and coordinate orders/business between new and existing customers, sales team, and production to ensure organized and efficient deliveries. Swing’s customer base is diverse including, but not limited to Michelin star restaurants, specialty cafes, hotels, bakeries, specialty grocery, and other wholesale accounts. The cornerstone of this position is a love of coffee and hospitality.
- Correspond daily with wholesale and retail clients to manage accounts and process orders
- Coordinate with production team for efficient order fulfillment and delivery
- Organize daily operation schedules for delivery to our wholesale accounts
- Monitor inventory levels of allied products relative to sell-through demand
- Collaborate with sales team and leadership to ensure sales and marketing initiatives are achieved
- Daily Bookkeeping – Basic Accounting / Accounts Receivables
- Perform research on industry standards, market trends, and product details
- General administrative duties consistent with that of a small business
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service oriented
- Phone/cold calling experience
- Strong sense of organization
- Sales/project management/account management/administration experience
- Quickbooks, Microsoft Office Suite, BlueCart familiarity
- Specialty coffee knowledge/experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Able to lift light loads and move around a warehouse setting
- Willingness to work in a small team environment with a positive attitude
This is a great opportunity to be part of a fun and growing company! If the job description sounds like a good fit for your skills and personality, please forward a copy of your resume with cover letter.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers