***Sales manager & project coordinator job in Old Town Alexandria*** (North Old town, Alexandria)
Montgomery ST near N. Fairfax St
compensation: Base Salary between 35k to 55K plus commission. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
An inside sales manager and project coordinator job in Old Town Alexandria, VA is available with a highly reputable, construction company. Expert Handyman & Remodeling has been in business for 15 years and has serviced over 12,000 clients. We have been servicing N. Virginia and Washington DC area with high-end renovation services. We encourage team members to think and work as entrepreneurs within an organized business structure. If you want to be on a winning team, you will appreciate our unparalleled industry recognition.
You must have a High School diploma or GED as well as office experience to be considered. However, a college degree is preferred • Strong customer service, communication and organizational skills • Results-driven • Knowledge of real estate, construction and/or high-end retail sales is a plus.
This position requires the following skills:
• Highly motivated, detail-oriented, able to work independently. Outstanding organizational, time management and follow up skills. Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Able to handle multiple projects at once. Bilingual a plus.
• Experience in selling & Estimating Residential and some commercial construction projects preferred.
• Follow up on the various source of leads and convert them into sales
• Present, promote, and sell our services to prospective customers.
• Continually source new sales opportunities. Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
• Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports. Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Participate in promotional sales events. Participate in Trade Shows as necessary.
• Continuously improve through feedback and online reviews.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other internet-based marketing tools.
• Previous Inside and/or outside (Sales/Estimator) experience in the construction field is a must-have.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers