Admissions Officer (Arlington)
LADO International Institute is currently seeking an admissions officer to register international and immigrant students, give information about our school, take payments, administer placement tests, process visa applications, maintain F-1 student status on the SEVIS database, administer student evaluations of their course, organize and maintain class binders, complete beginning and end of session enrollment reports, and create and maintain student files for our evening programs. This position supports both students and staff while promoting the school to visitors and prospective customers. Hours are 2: 00 PM to 10:00 PM, Monday through Thursday, and 8:30 am to 4:00 pm on Saturdays. Applicants for previously advertised positions are welcome to apply.
• U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency
• Fluency in English
• Second language skills preferred
• MUST be comfortable in a multi-cultural work environment
• Office/administrative experience (in an educational setting) preferred
• Customer service oriented, retail experience a preferred
• F-1 Visa & SEVIS experience a plus
• Collaborative approach to working with colleagues & customers
• Attention to detail, reliable, and organized
• Computer skills (Windows, MS Office, etc.)
Salary: $27,500 to start (will reassess after first 3 months)
To Apply: Send cover letter, résumé, and references to Emi Hutanu at Ehutanu@lado.edu by Monday, July 1st.
• Location: Arlington
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers