compensation: $45-52K+ depending on experience, health/dental care, 401K, paid holidays and Paid Time Off employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Support the Association's community manager by performing all office duties for the assigned properties, including, processing letters, preparation of spreadsheets, phone logs, maintenance call processing, governmental reporting, and any other related functions.
- Interface and correspond with homeowners, Board members, vendors, real estate agents, settlement processors and a variety of persons regarding association matters via writing, phone and email.
- Prepare and cause to be distributed notices, flyers and newsletters to homeowner associations
- Prepare informational packets for Board meetings.
- Prepare requests for proposal for contracts, as needed.
- Prepare resale disclosure packets, as needed.
- Respond to questions concerning account balances by homeowners.
- Send late and demand letters to delinquent homeowners and follow through with legal process, according to association policy
- Receive and respond to requests from homeowners for maintenance
- Assist with the scheduling of maintenance requirements with the contractors.
- Track resale disclosures through completion. Review and sign off on finished product.
- Work on miscellaneous projects for associations including insurance claims, preventative maintenance projects, etc.
- Assist the property manager to organize and prepare for annual association meetings.
- Other overall corporate business as assigned by the property manager.
Must have related community management experience. Company offers excellent growth potential for the right individual.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers