About the company: Birchwood Management is a property development company located in Chantilly, Virginia. This is a small company with a collaborative team environment. The position requires good communication skills, writing skills and some knowledge working with QuickBooks.
Job Type: Full Time
• Monday through Friday.
Hours per Week:
Pay Rate: Negotiable
The job duties for this position can vary. On any given day, you may perform a variety of tasks, such as:
• Handle da-to-day office operations.
• Answer phones and manage office correspondence.
• Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices and reports.
• Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
• Manage accounts and perform light bookkeeping: add bills, pay bills and record transactions.
• Communication skills: good written and oral communication
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers