compensation: up to $26 per hour, depending on qualifications employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
About this Job
We are a leading technical firm but this position does not require any technical knowledge or skills – we are looking for a people person!
This position will initially be remote/telecommuting, so you can work from the comfort of your home. When safety suggests and our physical office reopens, some or all of the work may eventually be from our office near downtown Fairfax City.
Join the premier IT services franchise in the US - the local expert IT team that is the preferred partner of small to medium sized businesses.
We have an immediate opening for a well-qualified candidate for the full-time position of Client Services Associate in the fast-paced, growing field of IT services and security management.
- Work with Director of Client Services and owner, assisting in all assigned tasks
- Confidently assist in client and business management, working with owner, engineers, and clients
- As first point of contact, provide professional and superior customer experience when clients call or email for assistance
- Handle client inquiries and concerns with care and attention to detail
- Schedule and track client appointments
- Generate quotes for clients with engineer assistance. Assist in purchase process.
- Data Entry, Document filing, Reporting
- Manage lead generation tools
The right candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Above all: pleasant, diligent and trustworthy
- Superior customer service skills; able to demonstrate caring and upbeat attitude
- Superior communications skills (written and verbal)
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment requiring quick decision-making and judgment skills
- Flexible and accept change in a collaborative work environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Critical attention to detail
- Good basic math skills
- After training and familiarization, often function independently with little or no supervision
- Team Player, able to work in a group
- Computer proficiency (Windows PC) Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Type at least 40 wpm
- Experience with Scheduling and/or Customer Relationship Management Software preferred
- College degree or related experience preferred but not required
- Pass a background check, drug screening and credit check
- Full time 40 hours/week, between 8:15 AM – 5:15 PM, M-F and occasional additional hours
- Excellent compensation for well-qualified candidates.
- Company benefits include PTO, paid holidays, Simple IRA (similar to 401K) with company matching, and excellent health insurance.
About CMIT Solutions of Fairfax
CMIT Solutions is the leading nationwide provider of information technology (IT) services and solutions for small and mid-sized businesses. With more than 800 consultants and technicians, we have expertise in nearly all technologies and industries. Founded in 1996 in Austin, TX, CMIT Solutions, Inc. has grown into the leading IT solution provider for business.
CMIT Solutions of Fairfax is the award-winning local office and company with the support of the CMIT network behind us. We focus on making businesses run better by understanding business technology needs and delivering effective solutions. Cloud servers and services, cybersecurity, workstations, servers, mobile, VOIP - we do it all and make room to enjoy what we do.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers