Our Chiropractic and Physical Therapy Office is looking for an excited, bubbly, and driven individual to help manage our front office and help make our patients feel loved and cared for. Help touch the lives of hundreds and improve our patient's experience, while earning great pay (the harder you work and believe in yourself, the better your reward!)
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Duties =
- Front Desk Admin - checking patients in/out, taking payments, taking phone calls, scheduling, account balancing*, processing insurance, copying.
- Sales* - one of the most important parts of the front desk is helping keep patient's accountable for their care plans and visits. Being able to call patients and help them keep their appointments or reschedule them is crucial to their progress.
- Customer service - being upbeat, bubbly, and having a great personality is also greatly important. We can teach you how to do tasks, but you can't always teach personality. If helping people and making a difference in their lives excites and motivates you, this is your type of job! (bonus opportunities for great performance)
- +2 years experience in either chiropractic assistance, dental assistance, medical admin, or office admin.
- High school diploma
- prior experience in a Chiropractic office helps a lot, but is not mandatory
- Personality, eagerness, and spirit account for a lot!
If you believe you can make a difference in peoples lives just with your presence, if you like to smile, and if you truly care for those you serve, we're looking for you!
Job Hours (Full Time):
Monday 9:15am to 1:00pm (Hour break). 2:00pm to 7:30pm
Tuesday 1:45pm to 7:30pm (No break)
Wednesday 9:15am to 1:00pm (Hour break). 2:00pm to 7:30pm
Friday 6:45am to 11:15 (Break till 3). 3:00pm to 7:30pm
Saturday 7:45am to 12:00pm
WE ARE LOOKING FOR LONGEVITY, PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A LONG-TERM POSITION. (MORE THAN 1 YEAR) SEND RESUMES TO EMAIL FOR REVIEW.