Real Estate Client Care Coordinator (Northern Virginia)
compensation: $17 to $20/hr depending on experience employment type: part-time telecommuting ok
QR Code Link to This Post
Highly productive real estate agent seeking a part-time Client Care Coordinator for marketing and administrative tasks.
- Implement, track, and oversee “Raving Fans” client care marketing program
- Manage client care “experience” prior to, during, and after transactions
- Database management tracking for marketing and lead nurturing
- Design and create social media marketing graphics for Facebook/Instagram.
- Create marketing designs with Canva and other sources
- Manage online reviews and website profiles – Zillow, Realtor.com, Homesnap, Google business, etc.
- Manage farming of client database with events, mailers, pop-by gifts, etc.
“Must Have” Qualities:
- Positive “can do” attitude capable of running our client care program
- Ability to create systems and processes, prioritize tasks, and balance workload
- High level of attention to detail and organization skills
- An ideal candidate is someone who is a strong "implementer" that can take ideas and turn them into reality.
- Candidate can work from home after training but may be required to travel to client locations as needed.
- Ability to work independently on projects
- Comfortable with Excel, Word and graphics software, ability to learn real estate specific systems quickly
- 1- 3 years of admin assistant experience required.
- Strong interest in real estate a must and a real estate licensee is a plus.