***FULL-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/ASSOCIATION MANAGER OPPORTUNITY***
QR Code Link to This Post
Please contact us immediately if you don't have a current job and/or you don't need to provide 2 weeks' notice.
An opportunity has opened for a bright and energetic professional to enter as an administrative assistant in support of the office manager. The person MUST feel comfortable working alone and in a warehouse atmosphere. This position has the potential to move into an association manager position with higher pay.
Interview Address: 180 Chatham Heights. Suite 202. Fredericksburg Va 22405
**** Please be aware we are moving to Fredericksburg VA location **************
General Office Tasks:
• Assist with answering phone lines and emails
• Assist the Association and Financial Managers on daily duties
• Prepare professional documents and maintaining emails
• Maintaining records, filing systems, and computer files.
Education and Training:
• High School Diploma required.
• 2 years of office experience required
• Thorough knowledge of PCs and Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word
• Association Management experience preferred
Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent communication skills: oral, written, interpersonal
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Strong customer service and phone etiquette skills
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to multi-task and enthusiastic attitude
• Ability to interact with employees, vendors, and clients in a professional manner
Feel free to call me at 571-999-3586
**** Resumes Only: NO RECRUITERS - Do Not Contact Job Poster ****