compensation: Salary commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
MEDICAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Reston, Virginia)
EXCELLENT ADMINISTRATIVE JOB IN A WELL-ESTABLISHED MEDICAL OFFICE
WE REQUEST THE FOLLOWING (TO BE CONSIDERED INCLUDE A STATEMENT CONFIRMING WHICH REQUIREMENTS LISTED BELOW YOU MEET):
Your morning commute should not exceed 25 minutes to our Reston, Virginia office
(do not apply from Manassas, Alexandria, and similarly distant areas)
- You should accept some overtime (including once a month on Saturday morning)
- Microsoft Word experience and a reasonable typing speed, even if not very fast
- The job is in a nonsmoking environment
- Cheerful, well-mannered personality. Conservatively dressed and overall appearance.
- Medical office administrative experience is a plus (but we can train first-timers)
OPTIONAL: SPANISH fluency is a plus (as long as English is also good/clear)
ABOUT US AND THE JOB:
We are a VERY STABLE medical practice (32 years in the same location!). We have never let go an employee.
The job is available immediately. It takes place in the reception area; however, this is not a simple receptionist job but one for somebody who wants to learn all aspects of our business, including medical insurance and stay with us for many years.
Good salary based on experience and how quick you learn the job, WITH OVERTIME AND BENEFITS.
Please send your resume AND THE STATEMENT MENTIONED ABOVE addressed to Dr. H. Kerman.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers