compensation: $38,000 - $42,000 based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Foster Remodeling Solutions is an upscale, full service design build remodeling firm that has been helping homeowners in Northern Virginia transform a house into their dream home for over 37 years. We are looking for a new Office Coordinator who’s role is vital to the image and sales success of our company. This position heavily relies on someone with great customer service and phone skills.
Our ideal candidate will be professional and polished, representing our brand in the best light at all times. S/he will have an excellent phone manner, able to ascertain nature of a call and handle accordingly while excelling at customer service. S/he will demonstrate professionalism, courtesy and enthusiasm in all actions while being upbeat and positive. S/he must be able to stay on top of multiple projects, adaptable to changing priorities, be intellectually sharp, friendly, service oriented, and pro-active as well as highly organized and motivated. Candidate will be a team player, but also able to self-manage. Must be willing and able to keep clients happy and office running smoothly, and go that extra mile to provide clients with better than expected service. This is a high client customer service interaction position.
Job duties include but are not limited to
• Greet visitors and answer multi line phone system.
• Maintain office and showroom
• Qualify incoming leads by phone & email
• Scheduling & coordinating appointments for sales team.
• Provide marketing support
• Develop and implement office systems and procedures
• Trouble shoot staff, client, vendor and office issues
• Collaborate with outside tech support
• Manage files and file systems
• Oversee routine maintenance of office equipment
• Order & keep inventory of office supplies and equipment
• Administrative support and general backup support as needed
• Proficient with MS Office Suite
• Office Management experience required
• Degrees/Education- Associates Degree
8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday
Benefits include paid time off, health, vision, dental and life insurance. 401k.
We require that all employees participate in our Drug-Free Workplace Program and Background Check as a condition of employment.
Salary- $38,000- $42,000 based on experience
If you think you would make an excellent member of the Foster Remodeling Solutions team, submit resume with salary request.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers