compensation: Salary $31,000 - $39,000 commensurate with experience and licensing. Experience is preferred. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Financial and HR Benefits Services Company looking to add additional talent to our firm.
- Work directly with the firm's Certified Financial Planner to provide assistance with client's :
- personal finances, investment advisory, insurance services and employee benefits.
- Build and maintain client data base, keeping current client plans up-to-date.
- Update and research employee benefits and brokerage accounts
- Provide main and back office support and perform administrative duties
- Create business documents such as memos, business contracts, letters,
- e-mails, business plans, etc.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat
- and Power Point.
- Excellent phone skills a must
- Work Experience in Insurance and Employee Benefits preferred
- Life and Health License preferred .
- Strong Communication skills
- Self motivated, self starter.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to establish priorities.
- Excellent command of the English Language.
- Utmost Integrity.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers