compensation: Based on skills and experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Join a growing team that has shaped on-site digital experiences for clients such as Virginia Tech, Kings Dominion, University of Washington, Crowne Plaza, Wing Zone and the Navy Pier.
Mvix, a leading digital signage provider in the Dulles Technology Corridor, is offering an outstanding opportunity for an administrative & project coordinator.
The candidate will be part of a dynamic team of solutions consultants, marketers, developers, tech associates, support agents, and production associates.
● Assist with accounts receivables and accounts payables
● Purchase Order, Invoice processing
● Coordinating client accounts/statements
● Coordinating client onboarding, training etc.
● Contract / Statement of Work proof-reading
● Assist with general office duties, managing office supplies /equipment
● Coordinate with vendors and service providers
● Organize weekly, monthly, quarterly events for team members
● Other admin duties / special projects as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
● 3+ years in customer service
● Any Degree in Business, or Related Fields
● 2+ years in project management or office management
● Excellent verbal and written communications skills
● Organizational and multi-tasking skills
● Ability to work under time and cost constraints
● Ability to assist cross-functional teams
● Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment
● Willingness to learn the scope of work and implement accordingly
Why is Mvix such an exciting place to work? We’ll let our accolades do the talking!
● Ranked in The 20 Best Companies to Watch in 2017 by Insights Success
● Acknowledged as one of the 50 Best Workplaces of 2016 by The Silicon Review
● Voted Best in Show at InfoComm 2017
● Awarded Best Digital Signage Software by DIGI (2017)
● generous PTO, sick leave and holidays
● health and dental insurance
● company-sponsored travel
● ongoing certification opportunities
● competitive 401k match
● flexible hours (no weekend/overnight shifts)
● gym membership reimbursement
● company-funded professional development
● life insurance
● short-term disability insurance
We also get together for catered lunches, team-building events, town-hall meetings, spontaneous brainstorming sessions, birthdays, anniversaries & other milestone celebrations and happy hours.