compensation: Hourly Position, Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, 7 Paid Holidays a Year, Additional 5 Days of Vacation after 1 year anniversary employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Choice Property Management is looking for a Bookkeeper with positive attitude and great work quality.
This position serves as the point of contact for any financial questions for Choice Property Management clientele. The individual is responsible for dealing with various aspects of residential, commercial and community property management accounting.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Creating detailed Invoices for clients using excel, word and PDF docs
• Daily Bank Deposit Trips
• Rent Collection
• Entering bills into the accounting software
• Maintaining the client's financial accounts in the property management software
• Generating and reconciling monthly property statements
• Delinquency follow through
• Tenant Security Deposit Reconciliation
• Processing Accounts Payable
• Maintain Various Payment Schedules
• Employee Expense Report Processing
• Processing Accounts Receivable
• Assisting in answering phone calls
• Additional duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Attention to Detail
• Must be detailed and organized.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer skills including MS Office suite. (Excel Knowledge is a plus)
• Experience in Accounting and Bookkeeping is a plus, but we will train the right candidate.
• Ability to type minimum 40 WPM.
Please email your salary requirements, resume and available start date.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS!!
Hourly Position (Work Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
401 Plan participation
7 Paid Holidays a Year
Additional 5 Days of Vacation after 1 year anniversary
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities