Entry Level Customer Service Representative (WARRENTON)
5 BROADVIEW AVE
compensation: Paid hourly on a weekly basis + bonuses + earn incentive for after hour calls booked employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Who We Are
Premium Home Services LLC provides HVAC and plumbing services in Warrenton, VA and surrounding areas. Unlike other home service contractors, we hold ourselves to a higher standard at Premium Home Services. All of our heating, air conditioning, and plumbing are performed by licensed and insured experts and are backed with a satisfaction guarantee. Our HVAC technicians are experts at installing, maintaining, and repairing HVAC units in our customers’ home. And, our service goes above and beyond what customers get from most other local HVAC service companies.
Our daily goal is to help the people of Virginia stay clean and comfortable year-round. Whether we are dealing with a pressing emergency that needs professional attention as soon as possible, or our customer only has a minor issue that can be fixed at their convenience, count on the experts at Premium Home Services to get the job done.
What We Can Offer
As a Customer Service Representative you will have the opportunity to learn many aspects of our business and grow with us! You will receive training and be a part of a very driven team.
The Customer Service Representative will interact with the company’s customers by addressing inquiries and resolving complaints.
• Interacts with customers via telephone, email, online chat, or in person to provide support and information on products or services.
• Collects and enters orders for new or additional products or services.
• Fields customer questions and complaints; when the issue is beyond the representative’s knowledge, forwards to the assigned specialist or other appropriate staff.
• Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers’ problems and concerns.
• Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Excellent communication skills including active listening.
• Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.
• Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
• Demonstrate passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
• Reliable team player with positive attitude
• Ability to adapt and be flexible based on company needs
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Customer service experience required.
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
• Will be provided by Premium Home Services LLC