Who We Are
Premium Home Services LLC provides HVAC and plumbing services in Warrenton, VA and surrounding areas.Unlike other home service contractors, we hold ourselves to a higher standard at Premium Home Services. All of our heating, air conditioning, and plumbing are performed by licensed and insured experts and are backed with a satisfaction guarantee. Our HVAC technicians are experts at installing, maintaining, and repairing HVAC units in our customers’ home. And, our service goes above and beyond what customers get from most other local HVAC service companies.
Our daily goal is to help the people of Virginia stay clean and comfortable year-round. Whether we are dealing with a pressing emergency that needs professional attention as soon as possible, or our customer only has a minor issue that can be fixed at their convenience, count on the experts at Premium Home Services to get the job done.
What We Can Offer
As an entry level office assistant you will have the opportunity to learn many aspects of our business and grow with us! You will receive training and be a part of a very driven team.
The Part-Time Entry Level Office Assistant will perform various routine clerical duties to support the organization.
· Performs clerical duties including typing, filing, and completion of simple forms.
· Operates office machines including copiers, scanners, phone and voicemail systems, personal computers, and other standard office equipment.
· Serves as the receptionist for the office, greeting visitors and applicants.
· Back up for customer service representatives, directs calls to appropriate individuals, and prepares messages.
· Copies, sorts, and files records related to office activities, business transactions, and other matters.
· Prepares letters, memos, forms, and sales reports according to written or verbal instructions.
· Data entry of customer and vendor invoices into QuickBooks.
· Maintains filing systems either manually or electronically.
· Manages calendars and schedules appointments.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Ability to type at least 45 words per minute.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Clerical experience preferred.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
· Monday-Friday 4:00pm-8:00pm
· Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 per hour
Monday to Friday