compensation: Based on Experience $14-$16/ hr employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A Primary/Immediate Care practice is looking for a Front desk receptionist who is self-motivated, energetic and customer service oriented.
The successful candidate, possess great interpersonal skills, and can effectively manage their time with minimal supervision.
Bilingual (Spanish/ English) preferred.. not required.
1. Previous experience working at a medical practice 2+yrs ***
2. Excellent telephone etiquette and customer service skills
3. Excellent organizational and time management skills
4. Ability to multitask
5. Ability to prioritize tasks to maximize a positive care experience for every patient
6. Experience with EMR (Electronic Medical Records) is preferred, but we are willing to provide training
1. Answer multi-line phones professionally and pleasantly
2. Greet patients and obtain from patients demographic and insurance information
3. Verify demographic and insurance information from new patients to include copying insurance cards
4. Collection of appropriate copay's for the current visit as well as outstanding balances remaining after insurance company payments
5. Use of computer appointment scheduling system
6. Schedule return appointments during check out of patients following an office visit
7. Maintain patient confidentiality within HIPAA guidelines and following office protocol
8. Performs other tasks and projects
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers