Administrative assistant is needed for a small hauling firm. We specialize in hauling materials to and from different areas in VA, MD and DC. This position is to perform varied secretarial and administrative duties for a small office.
• Composes and produces business correspondences, reports and related materials or guides the work of other
staff who produce these materials.
• Reviews and signs materials, as authorized.
• Edits documents produced by others.
• Ensures confidentiality and controls access to sensitive information, such as staff personnel files.
• Responds to inquiries and requests for information requiring knowledge of company policies and procedures.
• Serves as an internal resource to administrators or staff on company procedures.
• Performs administrative duties associated with scheduling and coordinating.
• Arranges with vendors for services, prepares agendas, gathers and organizes supporting information.
• Oversees office operations.
• Schedules, assigns and prioritizes workload by setting appropriate deadlines.
• Possess a valid driver’s license. You need to be able to run errands in company vehicle.
• Knowledge with Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word, Outlook, QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online.
• Knowledge with scanning, copying and faxing documents
• Answering phones, taking messages or handling calls when necessary
• *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
• Experience: 1-2 years of related experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Service orientation
• Self motivated
• Dependable and punctual
• Bilingual in Spanish if possible
Full Time Needed - Work Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
401K when eligible
Major Holidays Paid
Please Email resume, previous work experience and salary requirements and call 703-357-6474 to inquire further about the position. Please make sure your resume has your contact number in it.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers