MBH Settlement Group is looking for talented and dedicated professionals to join our growing team in providing our clients with exceptional service. MBH Settlement Group is a well-established Real Estate Settlement Company with over 26 years of service in the Northern Virginia Area.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Named #1 Title Insurance Company by the Washington Business Journal for four consecutive years.
• One of the largest footprints in the DC Metro Area with 20 offices located in VA, MD, and D.C.
• MBH has successfully completed over 200,000 settlements.
• Well-positioned to deliver a stable working environment due to our dedicated employees, investments in innovation, and flexibility to provide the closing our clients need.
• MBH is invested in maintaining a personal commitment and serving our communities through our charitable giving program.
MBH is in search of a Post Closer to join our talented team. As the Post Closer, you will work closely with Settlement Attorney support to coordinate the transaction closing process by reviewing documents and correct inaccuracies as appropriate. You will also record the documents with the appropriate jurisdiction, cut checks, balance escrowed funds, and initiate wires. The Post Closer and Processor will work collaboratively to resolve any outstanding title matters.
We are looking for someone who is a team player, a hard worker, and has problem solving skills. Someone who is able to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with new and existing clients.
• At least one year of real estate title post-closing experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Title license or ability to obtain
• Familiarity with Qualia
• Familiarity with eClosing platforms
Competitive benefits and compensation package included.
MBH is an equal opportunity employer.