compensation: Commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We Are Seeking a Full Time, Experienced Maintenance Coordinator – Desk Job
World English Dictionary
coordinate or co-ordinate
1. (tr) to organize or integrate (diverse elements) in a harmonious operation
We are a privately owned company with less than 50 employees.
We manage over 1,000 privately owned single-family homes, townhomes and condo units.
Myth: This is a laidback position with minimal duties.
Truth: This position is high stress and fast paced.
Myth: The average number of emails you will receive a day is 5
Truth: The average number of emails you will receive a day (NOT during busy season) is 45
You will work closely on a daily basis with:
• Property Owners
• Contractors (plumbers, electricians, painters, etc.)
• Overseeing, Coordinating, and Scheduling of Repairs, Construction and Renovation projects
• Home Owner Associations
• Your team of coworkers
You must have the ability to diagnose over the telephone minor maintenance of every aspect of the property to include, but not limited to:
• A/C and heating systems
• Ceiling Leaks
• Interior and Exterior Lighting
• Exterior structures: decks, fences, stairs
You must quickly:
• Respond to a wide variety of service requests
• Coordinate estimates, repairs and general maintenance such as:
• Property cleaning, painting, appliance replacement, clogged sink, broken garage door, collapsed ceiling, etc.
• Report all major repairs and to property owner in a timely manner
• Maintain accurate records and reports regarding preventative maintenance, service requests received and completed, expenditures, property make-ready status, work in progress, etc.
• Constantly be aware of the condition of properties
• Create work orders
• Process and track invoices
Type a minimum of 35 words per minute - extensive use of email.
Minimum 3 years maintenance coordination experience.
Excellent verbal and writing skills
Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
Ability to take direction
Strong organizational, administrative, record keeping, and time management skills