QR Code Link to This Post
- Minimum of one year experience in a customer service, sales or retail position.
- Previous leasing/customer service experience preferred.
- Experience using Yardi or other related property management accounting software preferred.
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate in English.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong typing skills.
- Superior customer service skills including the ability to manage difficult customers and/or situations.
- Understanding of applicable federal, state and local fair housing laws.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to close a sale.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, time-management and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented; ability to manage conflicting priorities and to adjust priorities on a daily basis.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Manages some aspects leasing process, including, but not limited to, , qualifying prospects, leasing apartments, preparing lease paperwork and completing move-in paperwork.
- Conducts skype tours by appointment as scheduled by the Centralized Conventional Leasing Center
- Responds to phone and emails, creating and following up with maintenance requests, and handling and/or escalating resident complaints.
- Assists in rent collections for delinquent rent
- Contacts residents to solicit and close resident renewals to include necessary renewal paperwork
- Conducts post move in welcome calls, mid lease calls and service follow up calls
- Verifies application information, including income verification, when needed. Forwards to property manager for final approval.
- Creates Magisto videos by request of the Centralized Conventional Leasing Center
- Ensures compliance of renter’s insurance policy.
- Prepares move-in packet upon approval of application; reviews and explains information to resident (i.e., gate cards, gate codes, lease, community policies and move-in inventory).
- Sends and collects move in condition forms from residents
- Checks breezeways/hallways, laundry rooms, mailbox areas. common areas, and trash areas to ensure areas are clean and well sanitized and to Fairfield property condition standards; reports deficiencies to Property Manager or Service Manager
- Completes daily opening and closing of models, vacant show units and other amenities.
- Inspects apartments prior to move-in, ensuring that they are in move-in condition and coordinates needs with the maintenance team.
- Maintains courteous communications and follow-up correspondence with residents, applicants, prospects and representatives of other companies.
- Completes all marketing/advertising activities at the direction of the property manager.
- Completes weekly LRO market survey and monthly Yardi market survey.
- Assists with resident retention through renewal program and community events.
- Participates in company required training by established deadline.
- Complies with all Fairfield standards, applicable health and safety rules and regulation, as well as applicable local, state and federal laws.
- Any other duties or responsibilities that may be assigned.