Who we are: A visionary leader in the real estate industry with dynamic plans, authentic values and a fast-paced, highly respected business!
Who you are: The ultimate executor with outrageous creativity and uncompromising attention to detail. You’re the person who can get it done right AND get it done right now. You can overcome obstacles, out-think problems and get all things completed with excellence. You have the unique ability to listen carefully, write everything down and then make it happen. There are planners and designers and then there are the people that make those plans and designs happen. You are the latter. You value breaking projects down into small lists and then tackling it! You are most likely the person who takes committee projects home and spearheads them across the finish line because you take ownership. You are less interested in punching a time clock and more interested in productive projects that you can see completed and take pride in. Hard work in and hard time off after. You work hard and play hard. You do not take things personally and you squelch drama. You are calm under pressure, open to collaborative critical suggestions. At the end of the day you are your own toughest critic knowing that if your name is going on it, it will be nothing short of amazing!
• You are social media extraordinaire.
• You understand video creation and editing.
• You are a strong creative for print media. Understand and use Canva.
• You love to plan & manage events to completion.
• You understand branding and target audience and can research solutions.
• You can handle CRM use and website integration details.
• Although your work is mostly behind the scenes, you can be a polished ambassador for the company through verbal, face-to-face and written communications.
• You are loyal and looking for a place to grow your career long-term.
• You can keep track of changing priorities and new projects being adaptable and flexible.
• You enjoy real estate and interior design.
• You can dive into the mundane daily tasks to completion.
• Experience: 1-3 yrs. marketing/business development
• 2 plus years administrative assistant or management experience
• Demonstrated experience in event management
• Knowledge of all Microsoft products including Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
• Knowledge of Canva, Brivity, Mail Merge, MS Office, Google Docs, Wufoo
• Prefer some real estate transaction knowledge, but not a deal-breaker!
Salary, bonus, profit share options for the optimal candidate. Please submit your resume for consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers